Friday, July 2, 2010

English In China....... have a good laugh

I received these pics from my colleague n im sure some of u have seen it thro email. so for those yg blom tgk i really want to share with u. Let me ask u 1 Question " do u ever think China is the place to be for English teachers??" Ok, save ur answer until u scroll down. Have fun !!!


WELCOME FOR COMING!?


CHILDREN MADE IN CHINA !


Duh…?


Exist? Ok ok got it......


Hobbits...?? They played sports?!! Weren't they just running around with a RING???


Yes I WILL…..!!!


Just touch it!!!


Thanx for the Suggestion…!!!


R THEY UR RELATIVES???? NICE TO MEET THEM.......?


Now, tell me what am I supposed to do here??!!!


Okay......noted!


I wont...... Promise....But where r u?


I m going down pressing my head up......


Died on the table? Thanks 4 ur Corporation ..!!!

6 comments:

  1. lolx...nais fani pic u got dher gel..hahha

    ReplyDelete
  2. lolz..what the..Hobbits..wakaka...
    lawak2 sumenye pics tu..tgh guling2 lagi ni.haha..
    nice share cik faza..thumbs up..=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaaa.. so funny.. nasib baik tak tgk smbil minum..kot tak tersedak.. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahhah..cm kelakar kn english dirog..ehhe

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha...cm kelakar ja english diorg..ehhe

    ReplyDelete
  6. welcome for coming? tq for coming ke?hahaha

    ReplyDelete