Friday, July 30, 2010

Happy Besday to Me.. =)



I celebrate my besday again.. 28th July 2010 =).. im getting scare with the number haha I dunno why .. maybe at this stage , there are a lot of challenges to be face up, a lot of things to explore and a lot of things need to be done!!

Okey..this year , I got a lot of besday wishes.. so, I want to take advantage of this chance to say my Thank You ~

My family- got wishes from my beloved parents, my sisters and bro… the MMS pic was sweet =)

My frens – Ms. Rina and Mr.Sukun taking me to Tony Romas e@Curve, with cake and delicious menu... besday song korean version..that was cute!! Ernny and Faz thanx 4 da call..(I hide the others name for safety haha) sms from my old frens.. zila, nafi, jeman, reez, amin (I put my old frens only) .. got a lot of wishes thro facebook~ pet sis,my frens from batch fast track accountancy, 4th batch mrsm dungun n also kuantan, prim skol..

My colleagues – Sasz, Mai, Hasnol, k.Dilla and k.Waheeda – treat my lunch at Kenny Rogers.. korang memang best!! Mai, thanx 4 besday song.. u r a great singer!! got a book from k.ida, and chocolate from my senior..thank you so much!! Nina, thanx 4 besday e-card.. that was sweet.. and that nite I celebrate again with my futsal team they give me surprised with a yummy cake.. omg im touching again =’) and oso my other colleague thanx ya for the wishes..

Last but not least.. my blogger frens ~ Nizam, Iqa, Nadiah and Sarah.. thanx 4 da wish in my cbox.. =)

p/s: I’m hoping my NEW dreams will come true and thank God I still have chance..

11 comments:

  1. hepi besday...semoga panjang umur dan murah rezeki..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAppy Belated Birthday...;-0 SEMOGA PANJANG UMO N DI MURAHKN REZEKI....HAPPY SOKMO...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sELAMAT hARI lAHIR......;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. dah tua..x kecik lg dah...kekeke

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pencacai alim,HoneyBunny n Jeman..
    Thanx ya!! i wish too =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wah meriahnya harijadi dia....

    ReplyDelete
  7. wah...appe besday...nanti aku belikan pengetip kuku sebgai hadiah hari jadik....suke x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Edi, =p

    Syaf, tq 4 d wish.. nail cutter?? hehe bleh juge since kuku aku slalo pjg =p

    ReplyDelete
  9. cik faza..kita patutnya celebrate besday same2 kan..sehari je beza..sy 27, faza 28. hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nizam.. tau x per.. =) wait for next year hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated bday dear........

    ReplyDelete