Saturday, July 7, 2012

Dear... ,




'Jealousy'. Being a victim of the scenario make me sick. Envious people will do everything to make sure no one can ever take their places. No one can have a special attention. No one can get better chance except them…  Yes, for the pass couple of weeks, they did behind my back!

and.. last couple of days , I lost an opportunity.. Opportunity to change for the better.  Who wouldn't be sad right? Thinking about all the bad things that have happened to me, make me feel so pathetic.  Too many questions in my mind. “why me? Why all those good opportunities just disappear like magic? Can I have them back?”

I told my friends, who sometimes I think they know me better than I know myself. .coz I need some comforting words. To advise me. To open my eyes.. and help me to realize, that Allah will give me something better... 


p.s: Dear myself, keep in mind that better things will come around.

21 comments:

  1. @Adylia,
    jealous people around the world.yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's just how the reality works. Ignore those people who have nothing to do but to be busy with other's life. What goes around, comes around. And dont be sad, coz we know He have planned everything for us ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @jessforshort,

    yup reality hurts sometimes.. and i'm trying to think positive right now.. tq for the words :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cemburu jika kena pada tempatnya adalah perlu....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @HenreittaJose,

    tapi biarlah berpada2... :b

    ReplyDelete
  6. faza..dugaan itu datang nya pelbagai rupa dan cara...sabar sabar...ingat apa aku selalu ckp..*bila kita rasa dugaan kita,kehidupan kita susah...percayalah ada ramai kat luar sana yg lagi susah dr kita* no matter what happen to u...saya tetap sayang kamu sgt sgt!may Allah permudah kan jalan kamu secepat mungkin..amin

    ReplyDelete
  7. kawan yg baik kompom leh bg nasihat yg baik gak....find it

    ReplyDelete
  8. @cik mai,

    thanx mai. dr dulu lagi aku slalo rujuk kat kamoo kan. sayang kamu jugak. sgt2..

    Hope Allah permudahkan amin..

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Edi Fee,

    true.tq :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. people are being jealous of something that they cant be .
    jangan rasa down ye faza . yg pahit tetap kan berlalu

    ReplyDelete
  11. chill. dunia je semua ni. lihatlah bintang. lihatlah awan. tenangkan perasaanmu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh..dunia..takleh lari dgn org jeles ni..hoho..sng cite..anggap je rezeki masing2..kalau nk lebih kene usaha lebih :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. jalan2 cari up[date baru

    ReplyDelete
  14. it will present itself again...it always will... :)
    jaga diri baik2... :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Remind me of one quote
    "Jealousy is a disease, get well soon!" HAHAHA.So,screw them :) Live ur life

    ReplyDelete
  16. miss klanika, TQ so much :)

    Ihsan, i will :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cadlynn,harusss :$

    Edy, hehe soooonnn :P

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr Clive,
    i certainly hope those opportunities will come again.. maybe in different shape.. and i still waiting for that.. thanx for ur encouragement :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. sis safiah,
    yeah screw them.. :O

    ReplyDelete