Sunday, July 1, 2012

My Current Favorite Song..

Hello readers... ! Currently I’ve been hooked up with these three songs Payphone by Maroon5 ft Wiz Khalifa, Distance - Christina Perri ft Jason Mraz and Yuna - Tourist..




I love to listen all Yuna english song. Mermaid and Lullabies, these two also are my favorite!


Yuna - Tourist 

I guess I'll hang around a little while, while you here
No, I don't feel like being somewhere else
I guess I wouldn't mind to fall in love a little bit
Ouch, I think I fell a little more

 c/o : Hanging on to nothing
I wouldn't change a thing
Stay where you are now

Oh no I've said too much
Got both feet in
My dear you fear too much

I'm just a little bit in love within
I'm falling in to you

I'm just another tourist making stops, but it's clear
No, I'll never leave without you
Tell another story of love in loss and fear
No, we have another night to kill

Repeat c/o

Crush through clouds and then we'll know
Don't look back I want you so

Love within
I'm falling in to
Love within
I'm falling in to you

Oh no I've said too much
Got both feet in
My dear you fear too much
Just keep breathing

Oh no I've said too much
Got both feet in
I hope it's not too much

I'm just a little bit in love within
I'm falling in to you



p.s: What is your current favorite song? let share with me readers... ;)

17 comments:

  1. sedap ke lagu nie? mira nak try download lah :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. alaaaa.. semua english ni. tak layan lagu melayu ea? hehe. sekarang tak survey lagu baru lagi. tapi lagu yuna memang saya minat. plus suara lunak dia. aduhai....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lukman, yeah gimme 5! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 01, 2012

    Mine will be
    1-Windows Down- Big Time Rush
    2- One more night- Maroon 5
    3- Heart Vacancy - The Wanted
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mr Fizan,
    layan jgk lagu melayu.. tp x der yg meresap dlm jiwa :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. shedameor,
    byk lagi lagu dia yg best2 :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. anonymous,
    heart vacancy -> the best! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. suka lagu yuna..Jason Mraz-i won't give up n bnyk lgi..:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Yuna <3 and Christina Perry.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for the share...nk try juga dgr lagu nie sema...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow..haven't listen to that Yuna's song yet. best takk? hehehe. and my current fav song is drive by - train ^^

    ReplyDelete
  12. i suka payphone! hehe rancak sangat. plus i ni jenis jiwang punyeee babe. ehe maluuu.

    ReplyDelete
  13. my current new hitz the script - nothing (:

    ReplyDelete
  14. terima kasih kepada utube sebab melalui platform itu,kita berjaya temui yuna!heee~

    ReplyDelete
  15. best gak lagu yuna ni.. :)

    ReplyDelete