Friday, January 11, 2013

Come onn.. I wanna watch Pretty Little Liars!


I'm freak out!! Aku masih terhegeh2 menonton Season 2 kat 8tv sedangkan Pretty Little Liars dah tayang Season 3 episode 14 kat US.. dan pepagi buta rabu baru nih TL kat twitter penuh dangan hashtag #PLLday #PLLPremier.. How can I share my exciting coz aku baru tengok Season 2! hahaha! LMAO! * I'm laughing at myself right now!

Mona vs Jenna
Who the hell is A? Is it possible Jenna and Mona are part of the "A" team? I'm asking you guys right now.. coz i still didn't have a clue.. but i'm voting for Jenna.. oh yeahh she is ..lol! and... even though i can't watch PLL 'live' .. yeah apparently we can't access to channel ABCFamily, read all the crazy theories  "who is -A?" on twitter make me laugh so hard..


                          

 These two PLL casts keep tweeting during the premier.. I was like " take me to LA    right now!" :D 

  1. Question: Who do you think I'll be 'tweet'ing/'keek'ing with tonight during the  premiere?!  !


  1. So much fun watching the  premiere w/u guys! Keep sending your theories for next week's  on Xo


p.s: There's an option.. download or buy dvd? 

12 comments:

  1. zyra lagi la tak layan cte nie...tp tgk skit skit je...jap paham jap tak paham haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rietta xtgk citer nie...so xtaw nk komen pe...nnti free..bleh la rietta google...

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha ezyra, If sekejap x sekejap tengok of coz laa x paham ngeeee :D It's quite complicated tp i like the show. boleh membuatkan kiter berfikir :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rieta, google pon boleh ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. heheheh sy xpernah tgok pon :P :mj

    saya dah update...
    hope dapat tolong walaupun agak susah.... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always wanted to watched to show but biasa la always gaduh dengan adik beradik nak tgk chanel lain.At last,my parents wins.They always do.Download je ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nizam, :)

    Adik safiah,
    Ajak laa parents tengok PLL sekali :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. seronok tak terkata, comel ni blog,,

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello!,I reallу like your ωгitіng veгy so muсh!
    share we keeρ in tοuch more apρroximаtely your post
    on AOL? I neеd a specіaliѕt
    in thіs house to unraѵel my pгоblem.
    May be that's you! Taking a look forward to peer you.
    Visit my blog ; visit the up coming document

    ReplyDelete
  10. Τhis design is wickеd! You certаinly κnoω how
    to keep a геader аmused. Bеtween
    уour wit аnd your videоs, I was almost moved to start mу own blog (well,
    almоst...HаΗa!) Fantastіc job. I really loveԁ what you had tо saу, and mοrе thаn that,
    how уou ρreѕented it. Toо cool!


    Here is mу ωebρage :: Jessiechao168.pixnet.net
    Also see my webpage: http://www.hallmarkblinds.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ι've been surfing online more than three hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It's pretty worth enοugh for
    me. Personаlly, if all webmaѕters and bloggers made gooԁ content aѕ
    yοu ԁid, the internet wіll be a lot mоre
    usеful than evег before.

    Feel free to visit my blog: mouse click the up coming website page

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have read so many content about the blogger lovers but this paragraph is in fact a nice post, keep it up.


    Also visit my web site; garcinia cambogia 1500mg reviews

    ReplyDelete